Our children participate in a number of inter school competitions and our children have performed extremely well bringing laurels to the school. The following students have won various prizes in the academic year 2018-19 :
- —> Prayag Sanjeev Krishna of Class V participated in various painting competitions conducted by Deshabhimani, V P Suresh Smaraka Chithrarachana Mathsaram, Kayal Sammelanam,Vishukkani Chithrarachana Mathsaram,All KeralaPaintingCompetition,Sree Narayana Vidyarthini Sadanam Trust and won First Prize in all the competitions.
- —> YMCA Conducted painting competition and Nicole Tessa Joice of Class VIII won the First Prize under category VI, Prayag Sanjeev Krishna of Class V B won the second Prize under Category IV and Preethi S.Raj of Class III won the Third Prize under category II.
- —> Lulu conducted painting competition in connection with Gandhi Jayanthi celebration .Prayag Sanjeev Krishna and Preethi Raj won the First Prize in category II and I respectively.
- —> Scholastic Book Fair conducted various writing tests and colouring activity.The following students won Prizes.
Sadesh A ( Class IV A ), Jerry Joji Kurian ( Class IV B ), Diya Shanavas ( Class V C ) ,Ashitha M R ( I B ), Malavika K P ( I D ) and Elsa Helaine Russel ( I A ).
- —> National Resource Conservation Awareness 2017-18 Kerala State Land Use Board conducted a Painting competition and Master Prayag Sanjeev Krishna ( L P section ) bagged the 1st Prize in the central zone.
- —> Rotary Club of Cochin conducted a painting competition. Nandana.R and Parayag Sanjeev Krishna won the 3rd Prize in Group II and Gourikrishna won the second prize.
- —> Prayag Sanjeev Krishna won the Third prize in the Varnolsavam, Kerala Painting competition in connection with Kochi International Book Festival 2018.
- —> K L M foundation conducted “NIRACHARTH “-Painting competition and Prayag Sanjeev Krishna bagged the First Position
- —> Directorate of Handloom and Textiles conducted a District Level Painting Competition. Master Parayag Sanjeev Krishna won the 3rd Prize
- —> Ithal Social Eye conducted Painting and Pencil Drawing competitions. The Following students won the Prizes
Nandana R (Class V A) -Painting -First Prize
-Pencil Drawing -Third Prize
Abhilash (Class V) – Painting – Third Prize
-Pencil Drawing-Consolation Prize
- —> Johan George of Class VI B ,Siddant Sunil of Class VI C and Zubeen Zeinullabidin of Class V B participated in an Inter School Table Tennis Tournament conduced at Vidyodaya School ,Thevakkal.
- —> Cyrus Babu Philip of Class VIII won the Gold medal in the State Fencing Championship, and also participated in the National Fencing Championship in Odisha.
- —> Our Volley ball Team Participated in the cluster II CBSE Inter School Volleyball Tournament conducted at Bhavans Varuna Vidyalaya and qualified upto quarter final.
- —> Master Nirmal Saji of Class IX A and Kum. Nanma Saji of Class VIII C secured the gold medal under-49 weight and under -33 weight category in the St.Julians Inter School Taekwondo Championship 2018 organized by St. Julianas Senior Secondary School,Palluruthy.
- —> Abijith Nair of Class VIII C participated in the Junior & Cadet National Kurash Championship.
- —> Our junior football team participated in Rajagiri Football Tournament and Holy Cross Football Fest.
- —> Students participated in the Munshi Athlete meet at Bhavans Eroor.
- —> Albin Johns of Class X C and Johan C Jacob of Class X A participated in an Inter school Quiz competition conducted by ‘ The Hindu ‘
- —> Students participated in National Anthem and Patriotic song conducted by YMCA (Ernakulam).They secured the 3rd position in National Anthem.
The Participants were Arya Nanda,Sree Nidhi,Niya Susan,Manna Grace,Bhavya,Filna,Leya Ann Celine,Leya Mariam,Sreelekshmi,Aabha.The Participants in the senior category were Ann Alice Philip, Aparna Philip,Nicole Tessa Joice,Jeeva Tomy,Kripa Soby,Ann John,Indu Mohan,Gouri Nanda,Punya Vilendran , and Ivy Mathew.
- —> 5 students for Class XI attended a seminar on Regional Adolescent Summit -2018 on Life skills conducted by Sahodaya and Expressions India. Sthuthi Elizabeth of Class XI D bagged the First position in Solo Song and our school won the Third position for School Exhibition.
- —> Kasinath M.P of Class I achieved 19th Rank (CategoryUKG) for the MaRRS (Light for Little Lives)International Championship.
- —> 12 students participated in the street play competition“FRINGES 2018” conducted by The Choice School,Tripunithura.
- —> Megha Gopan and Dhanya Dileep of Class XII C were awarded with Rs. 500/- as scholarship conducted by Kerala CBSE Commerce Forum in association with YUVAN Institute of Management Studies.
- —> 4 Students participated in the Inter school Competition onstorytelling and Illustrations of the scenes, “Novla,Novella,Novatis”at Chinmaya Vidyalaya ,Vaduthala.
- —> Our Students participated in the VVM National Science Talent Search Examination and the following children scored 1st 2nd and 3rd
|NOEL MATHEW CHERIAN||8||Rank 1|
|AVINASH DILIPKUMAR MENON||8||Rank 2|
|SREELAKSHMI DINESH||8||Rank 3|
|DAYA MARIYA RACHEL||9||Rank 1|
|AILIYA TREESA PHILIPS||9||Rank 2|
|LINETTE SHOBY PAUL||9||Rank 3|
|NEHA MIRIAM GIGI||9||Rank 3|
|SHIVANI SARITHA VALSAN||10||Rank 1|
|VARSHA HARIKUMAR||10||Rank 2|
|ALBIN JOHNS||10||Rank 3|
- —> Master Rajath Thomas of Class X has obtained the ALCM diploma from London College of Music which is a rare achievement.
Hearty Congratulations to all the winners and participants.
CBSE Instructions to Students attempting board exams INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS FROM CBSE… Read more...
CBSE Instructions to Parents of wards attempting board exams INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS FROM CBSE… Read more...
CBSE Pre Exam Counselling CBSE’s Pre-Exam Councelling service is… Read more...
Annual Exam – Class IX and XI The Annual exam for class XI… Read more...
AISSE Board Exam – Class X The CBSE AISSE Board exam… Read more...
AISSCE Board Exam – Class XII The CBSE AISSCE Board exam… Read more...
Fee Payment Details As the school has changed… Read more...