MAR THOMA PUBLIC SCHOOL, KOCHI-30
Hope you are in receipt of our invitation for the Christmas Day Celebrations and Annual Day Celebrations being held in the school premises on Thursday, 20th December 2018 and Friday, 21st December 2018.May I earnestly request your whole-hearted co-operation and support for the successful conduct of the programmes.
You are requested to be seated by 5.50pm for Christmas Day Celebrations and 5.15pm for Annual Day Celebrations and stay till the end of the programme.
Mrs. ASHA MATHEWS
- Parents are responsible for the transport (to and fro) of their wards for the programmes as the school conveyance will not be available.
- Entry only with the permitted pass attached to the invitation card.
- Students should come in regular school uniform for both the programmes.
- Children are not permitted to bring/use electronic gadgets like mobile phones, cameras etc. inside the school campus. If found, disciplinary action will be taken and it will be confiscated.
- Photography and Videography is not permitted during the programmes.
The school will remain closed for Christmas holidays for Class I to Class XII from Saturday, 22 December 2018 to Wednesday, 2nd January 2019.
School will re-open after Christmas vacation on Thursday, 3rd January 2019.
The model exam for Classes X and XII commences on Friday, 4th January 2019.
SPECTRA-2019, the Art and science exhibition will be held in our school from 17th– 19th January 2019. Students should bring their exhibits by 15.01.2019
Third term school fees are to be paid before Thursday, 10th January 2019.Please share the transaction details of the online payment to the office mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A MERRY CHRISTMAS
A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR