INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS FROM CBSE
- -> No stress or anxiety is to be conveyed to your ward during the exam period
- -> Read all the instructions given on the admit card.
- -> Ensure that the admit card has the student’s and parents’ signatures
- -> Visit the allotted exam center (Bhavan’s Varuna Vidhyalaya, Thrikkakara) at least a day before the start of the exams
- -> No child will be permitted inside the exam center after 10:00 am
- -> Cooperate with the officials and checking done at the exam center
- -> Do not congregate outside the exam center or attempt to enter the center
- -> Avoid believing or spreading rumours
- -> Please ensure that your ward follows the given instructions on the day of each exam :
- * Reaches the center before 9:45 am
- * Ensure that he/she wears his complete school uniform and carry school ID and admit card, without fail
- * Carry only blue ball point/gel pen and other permitted stationary (in a transparent pouch, if needed)
- * Do not carry mobile phone, wallet, purse, chits or pieces of paper, old question papers, or any other material that will draw suspicion of using unfair means
- * Obey all instructions in the exam hall and ensure discipline
- * Read question paper fully and follow instructions given
- * Read instructions on answer booklet and fill in accurate and relevant details
- Any communication to CBSE can be done through the email ID : email@example.com
#PARIKSHA PARV #PARIKSHA PARV As you may… Read more...
CBSE Instructions to Students attempting board exams INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS FROM CBSE… Read more...
CBSE Instructions to Parents of wards attempting board exams INSTRUCTIONS TO PARENTS FROM CBSE… Read more...
CBSE Pre Exam Counselling CBSE’s Pre-Exam Councelling service is… Read more...
Annual Exam – Classes I to VIII The Annual exam for classes I… Read more...
AISSE Board Exam – Class X The CBSE AISSE Board exam… Read more...
AISSCE Board Exam – Class XII The CBSE AISSCE Board exam… Read more...
Fee Payment Details As the school has changed… Read more...