- To provide sound, intellectual, physical,moral and spiritual standard.
- To inculcate self-confidence and teach the quality of leadership.
- To mould future citizens who would work towards the unity and integrity of the country
- To impart the spirit of service and sacrifice
- To foster love, care and consideration to one another
- To provide suitable atmosphere for the development of personality
- To encourage appreciation of dignity of labour
- To give training for the purposeful use of leisure through hobbies
- To encourage healthy competition and sound aptitude for studies and develop the spirit of sportsmanship
Second Term Exam – Class XI The second term exam for… Read more...
Post Mid Term Exam – Class X The post mid term exam… Read more...
Review Exam – Class XII The review exam for class… Read more...
Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Week As per CBSE guidelines, Vigilance… Read more...
Fee Payment Details As the school has changed… Read more...